We took Katie and Felicity to Kennywood for the very first time yesterday. Felicity did her usual: sleep, eat, and diaper change. Katie had a GREAT time! She went on most of the rides in Kiddieland. I think her favorite ride was the Merry Go Round. She rode it 3 times in a row!
We met Jim's parents and sister there and they brought a picnic lunch. I was surprised Katie even ate anything but she did. She ate potato salad which she loves, chicken, cheese puffs and a cookie. Jim was going to take her on the turnpike but she didn't have any patience for the line. He decided Katie would be better in Kiddieland with the shorter lines.
The rides closed at 6pm so they could set up for the Phantom Fest for Halloween. The announcer in the park said it was not recommended for children under 13 so we left right after Katie ate her ice cream cone.
When we got home, all I wanted to do was crash. Katie was pretty wired, probably from the ice cream, and talked non stop about the rides she rode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment