Today I took Katie and Felicity to the Irish Festival with Grandma, Aunt Honey, and Penny. I wasn't getting a warm fuzzy feeling about the weather since it was storming when we left our house for Grandma's. It drizzled for a bit when we got there but the rain stopped and the sun came out.
Katie was a bit tired and really had a fit when she saw swing set and slide set. We were getting ready to eat lunch and Katie wanted nothing to do with food. Her mind was set on slides and swings. She cried so hard she made herself sick. When I was done eating, I took her to the slides but she wanted to go on the swings. All of the swings were already taken; the water works started again. We finally got a swing and I commented to the father next to us, "Isn't great we paid $10 for our kids to swing!" He responded, "We could've done this for free".
Penny found us because Felicity needed to eat and Penny managed to feed Katie a chicken strip.
When Katie was done swinging, she started swinging her head side to side in time with the Celtic music. I never thought she would get out of the play area but she did!!
I was exhausted when we got home but it was a good exhaustion.
We are looking forward to the Irish festival next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment