Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July





Today we went over my in laws for a cookout. We brought the girls blow up pool over so they can enjoy the water during the very hot temperatures today. Of course Jim will say probably in the comment section that today wasn't hot but a very comfortable day.

Jim's brother and his family also were there and they enjoyed jumping in the pool too!

Jim took Katie and Aunt Kristen to the fireworks in Moon Park. Felicity was really struggling to stay awake at 7:30 and I knew she wouldn't make it for the fireworks. Felicity had a hard time when everyone left for the fireworks. I felt bad but I didn't think it would work out.

1 comment:

James Neill said...

Yes, I felt really bad for Lici! I think she would have had fun, but she was having trouble staying up and would have never made it.

It was WONDERFUL outside!!!