Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pittsburgh Zoo Tuesday












A little behind this week on the blog but getting up today.

Tuesday we went to the zoo with grandma and Flat Jordan. This was FJ's last special day with us since I am mailing him back this weekend. It was a really good day to go to the zoo since most children are still in school and the weather wasn't unbearably hot.

Felicity still is afraid of the elephant house. I think the massive size of the elephant, even though it was one of the younger ones, was overwhelming to her.

The young sea lion was really playful. It was following a woman's hand as she back and forth across the glass.

I can't believe we stayed at the zoo for almost 4 1/2 hours. After the zoo we went to Dell's Dairy Delight for some ice cream. Poor Felicity fell asleep in the car. Shhh don't tell her we got ice cream.

2 comments:

James Neill said...

Please tell me you didn't leave poor Lici in the car sleeping!!!!

Patti said...

Grandma stayed in the car while Katie and I bought the ice cream. Geesh!