Last week was a pretty rough week for me.
Wednesday my mom went with us to the genetics follow up. The doctor was impressed with Katie's speech. She said Katie's cardiac issues and small stature, raised some concern that Katie may have Noonan's Syndrome. The doctor said there were two new genes they ae able to check for this syndrome. There is any way of treating the syndrome but the symptoms.
We took Katie up to Children's for the blood draw and it was horrible. The technician had a bad time getting the vein. Katie cried during the blood draw, her tears dropping onto my arm. She told the tech, Please, please, stop. When it was over, Katie was fine. She is such a trooper.
We went to my parents house for dinner and stayed until 6:30pm. I was on my way home when we were rear ended in Homestead. I was waiting at the traffic light waiting for it to change and BOOM! Fortunately Katie and Felicity were fine. I was a bit shaken from the jolt. It was such a long day for me and I just fell apart when we got home. Crying does relieve so much stress in my body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so sorry you had a rough week, Patti! Thankfully you didn't get hurt from the collision. I hope this week is better!
Oops...I forgot to sign the post I just wrote.
~Mary
Post a Comment