Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day at Station Square

Daddy took Katie on a subway ride to Dahntahn Pittsburgh. She went up the elevator to his work and rode the subway to Station Square. We (Felicity, Aunt Kristen, and myself) met them there. We ate lunch and played near the fountains. Katie had her bathing suit on and Felicity improvised by taking her dress off and wearing her diaper.

Tomorrow Katie will meet with her PreK teacher. She told me she will be shy around her teacher but I have a feeling she will be telling story after story.


1 comment:

James Neill said...

This day was a truly precious day for me. I was so thankful to spend the day with Katie, which I don't often get to do due to work. I was also very thankful to meet up with my precious Lici, my soulmate Patti, and my wonderful sister Kristen.

You all mean so much to me. YOU ROCK!