I took Katie and Felicity to the park yesterday and Katie had a great time, as usual. She ran from one thing to another. I tried to keep her at the toddler area since the older kids area would have frustrated her.
It was so hot and humid yesterday too. We were only at the park for an hour since I am not a big fan of the sun and the weather people had warnings for the young and old.
Katie also was smitten by a little boy one month younger than her. I am not ready for that!
It was so hot and humid yesterday too. We were only at the park for an hour since I am not a big fan of the sun and the weather people had warnings for the young and old.
Katie also was smitten by a little boy one month younger than her. I am not ready for that!


No comments:
Post a Comment